Ring Video Doorbell 4 (2021 Release)
Ring Video Doorbell 4 – improved 4-second color video previews plus easy installation, and enhanced wifi.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with improved video previews and battery life.
- All-new Color Pre-Roll Video Previews of all motion events means you’ll never miss a moment at your front door, day or night.
- Enjoy customizable privacy zones and audio privacy, enhanced dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) wifi connectivity, and improved motion detection.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
Powered by a removable, rechargeable battery pack or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power. Works on any home.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Save and share video and photos with an optional Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately).
Technical Features of Ring Video Doorbell 4
- Average install time: 5 minutes
- Video Quality: 1080 HD Live Video, Live View, Night Vision. Video quality for the color Pre-Roll feature is less than 1080p.
- Field of view: 160° horizontal, 84° vertical
- Motion detection: Advanced Motion Detection with Customizable Motion Zones.
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation. Pre-Roll does not include audio.
- Power: Runs on a removable, rechargeable, Quick-Release Battery Pack (included). Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz) or connected to a Ring plug-in adapter. No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.
- Internet requirements: Recommended minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps per device.
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n wifi connection @ 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
- Operating conditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C). Weather Resistant – when hardwired, the device allows charging in the range of 32°F to 113°F (0° to 45°C), otherwise charging is disabled.
- Dimensions: 5.1 in. x 2.4 in x 1.1 in (128mm x 62mm x 28mm)
- Available colors: Satin Nickel.
- Setup requirements: Only if wiring: Standard doorbell system, Ring plug-in adapter or transformer with 8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz or 24VDC, 0.5A, 12W.
- Warranty and service: 1-year limited warranty.
What is in the Box?
- Video Doorbell 4
- Rechargeable, Quick-Release Battery Pack
- Satin Nickel Faceplate: After device set up, you will receive a digital coupon for one free additional faceplate. Select colors apply.
- Corner Kit
- Installation Tools and Screws
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
DISCLAIMER: Please note that as an Amazon Affiliate, we earn from every qualifying purchase.